[SANOG] Call for Volunteers - Fellowship Committee for SANOG41

kijush.maharjan at gmail.com kijush.maharjan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:58:03 UTC 2024

Dear SANOG Community,

I trust this email finds you well. As we gear up for the upcoming South Asian Network Operators Group (SANOG) event, SANOG41 in India, we are excited to announce a call for volunteers to join the Fellowship Committee.

This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of the event and play a crucial role in selecting deserving candidates who can potentially lead the future of stable and secure Network along with building a greater Networking community.

Responsibilities of Fellowship Committee Volunteers:

	1	Reviewing fellowship applications and selecting deserving candidates.
	2	Coordinating with selected fellows to provide guidance on the event details and learnings.
	3	Collaborating with other committee members to enhance the overall fellowship program.

Time Commitment:

The Fellowship Committee will engage in virtual meetings leading up to the conference, and on-site participation will be required during SANOG41. The time commitment is flexible but should align with the responsibilities outlined above.

How to Apply:

To express your interest in joining the Fellowship Committee, please email Fellowship Committee Chair at fellowship.sanog at gmail.com <mailto:fellowship.sanog at gmail.com> with a very brief summary of your relevant experience or your "linkedin" profile by February 3, 2024. Fellowship Committee Chairs reserve the right for final section.

Thank you and feel free to reach out with any question.

Best regards,
Kijush/Subha
Fellowship Chairs