[SANOG] SANOG 41 PC call for volunteers

M M Zaheer Hussain zaheernew at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:20:14 UTC 2024

Dear Dibya and SANOG Team,

I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the opportunity to be part
of the SANOG 40 Program Committee as a volunteer member. It was a truly
enriching experience, and I am thrilled to have contributed to the event's
success in Sri Lanka.

Being an active LKNOG (Lanka Network Operators Group) executive committee
member. Last 5 years, I have had the privilege of engaging with various
community events and fostering connections within the industry. The SANOG
community events have been mainly instrumental in broadening my knowledge
and network/security.

I am enthusiastic about continuing my involvement with SANOG as a Program
Committee volunteer. The experiences gained from SANOG 40 have only
strengthened my commitment to contribute further to the community. I
believe in the importance of collaborative efforts and knowledge sharing in
advancing our common goals.

I am looking forward to the upcoming SANOG event and am excited about the
prospect of contributing to its success. Please feel free to reach out if
there are any specific areas where you would like me to focus or if there
are additional responsibilities I can undertake and my details are given
below.

Name: Mohamed Mansoor *Zaheer* Hussain
E-mail ID: *zaheernew at gmail.com <zaheernew at gmail.com>*

Once again, thank you for the opportunity, and I am eager to continue this
journey with SANOG.

*Best regards,*
*M M ZAHEER HUSSAIN.*