[SANOG] APNIC 50 - Register now
Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi
sunny at apnic.net
Fri Jun 26 05:49:28 UTC 2020
Registration is open for the APNIC 50 online conference from 8 to 10
Participation is free for all. We encourage you to register early so you
can stay up to date on what's happening at the conference.
Call for Papers open
Do you have an interesting presentation on Internet operations and
technologies to share with the community?
The APNIC 50 Call for Papers is open and the program committee is
looking for presentations on topics including:
- IP core network routing, switching and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G,
wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
- Cyber security, network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam,
Anti-Malware) and BCPs
- Software defined networking, network function virtualization and
- Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence,
Gaming) and cloud computing
- DNS / DNSSEC and RPKI
- IXPs and Peering
- Managing COVID-19 related network challenges – network
scalability, performance, remote networking, security,
- Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services,
security, addressability, and manageability
- Smart Cities architecture, security, and addressing
- Research on Internet operations and deployment
The final deadline for submissions is 17 July 2020. More information
about key dates and how to submit your paper is available on the
Nominations open for NRO NC election
Nominations are open for the Number Resource Organization Number Council
(NRO NC) election at APNIC 50.
The term of Brajesh Jain will expire on 31 December 2020. One individual
from the Asia Pacific region will be elected to serve on the
NRO NC/ASO AC for two years from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2022.
Any individual may be nominated, with the exception of staff members of
any Regional Internet Registry (RIR). Self-nominations are permitted.
Nomination close on Monday, 3 August 2020 at 17:30 (UTC +10).
Thanks to the sponsors
Many thanks to the sponsors for their support of APNIC 50.
APNIC Secretariat secretariat at apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD http://www.apnic.net
More information about the sanog