[SANOG] ISIF Asia network operations grants extended for 2 weeks

Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi sunny at apnic.net
Thu Jun 25 05:55:37 UTC 2020

ISIF Asia network operations grants extended for 2 weeks

Dear Colleagues,

We extended the deadline until 6 July midnight UTC, so it will be great
if you can please check the focus areas (RPKI, RDAP and
measurements/dashboard) and take a look at your contacts to see if you
think any of our members, speakers at our events, contributors to the
blog might be interested to submit a proposal and apply for one of the
two 30K USD grants available this year.

If you know about anyone interested, please share the link below and
introduce me to them. I will be happy to do the follow up without taking
much of your time. The best applications always come from those referred
by staff so thanks in advance for your help.

Here is the link:
https://isif.asia/2020-netops/

Thanks and Regards,
Sunny

Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi
Senior Advisor - Policy and Community Development

Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) |  Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia  |  Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD          |  http://www.apnic.net