[SANOG] SANOG - 35 event announcement

Rupesh Shrestha rupeshbstha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:24:24 UTC 2019

Greetings SANOG community.

We are pleased to announce SANOG-35 to be held in Marriott Hotel Karachi,
Pakistan from 20th to 26th January 2020. SANOG-35 event will have 2days of
Conference & Tutorial followed by 5days of Workshops conducted and
participated by industry leaders from the region and abroad. Our program
committee and fellowship committee will soon publish call for paper and
fellowship application process respectively to reach out to greater
participation in the event. We are hoping to have yet another successful
SANOG event this time too. Lets meet, share and learn to build strong
network in South Asia. See you in Karachi !!

Thanks and regards,

Rupesh Shrestha

Chair, SANOG