[SANOG] npNOG5 (December 13, 2019) : Call for papers
khatiwada.dibya at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:56:39 UTC 2019
Nepal Network Operators Group (npNOG) is seeking contribution for
conference presentations for npNOG5 Conference (December 13, 2019) on
Internet Operational Technologies.
We are looking for presenters who would:
Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic
Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker
The npNOG5 conference program is organized in two parts, including
conference and workshops.
Please submit online at:
Event website: https://npnog.org.np/npnog5
Presentation slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis,
so prospective presenters should submit their proposals without delay.
The topics and contents must be relevant to Internet Operations and
• Internet Operation and application in Nepalese Perspective.
• Rural connectivity and its challenges.
• Internet of Things.
• ccTLDs, gTLDs IDNs.
• SDN and NFV
• ISP and Telco backbone network operation.
• IP Core Network Routing, Switching and operations.
• Network Automations.
• IPv6 deployment and transition technologies.
• Access and Transport network including 4G/LTE, WiMax, FTTx/GPON, STM,
• Wi-Fi and SP Wi-Fi Technologies.
• Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence”,
Gaming) and Cloud Computing and Virtualization.
• DNS / DNSSEC, System administration etc..
• Network security issues (NSP-Sec, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware).
• Firewall and Network Security BCPs.
• Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing,
• IXPs and Peering
• Research on Internet Operations and Deployment.
• Academic Research on Internet Technologies.
• IP Telephony and Voice.
• Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you
want to share with the community.
• Cyber Security.
• Enterprise Security etc…
Thank you all for your kind cooperation.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sanog