[SANOG] Invitation to ION Sri Lanka - Collocated with SANOG 25

GZ Kabir gzkabir at office.bdcom.com
Sun Jan 25 05:41:55 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing the videos. Its worth spending time with. By the
way, I was uploading documents to SANOG site and found I don't have
anything to share for the "ION SRI LANKA Track" at
http://www.sanog.org/sanog25/program.html.

Would appreciate if you could let us have some pdf doc to upload here
or any link that will point people to appropriate resources.

Thanks,

- --Kabir

<https://apnic.ungerboeck.com/prod/emc00/register.aspx?OrgCode=10&EvtID=5995>

>> You can also click through from:
>> http://www.sanog.org/sanog25/reg.html
>>
>> Looking forward to seeing some old friends, and meeting many new
>> folks, in a few days!
>>
>> Cheers, ~Chris
>>

>> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 1:14 AM, Chris Grundemann
>> <cgrundemann at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hail SANOG!
>>>
>>> I'm writing today to make sure you're all aware of ION Sri
>>> Lanka, which will be co-located with SANOG 25
>>> <http://sanog.org/sanog25/index.html> in Kandy, Sri Lanka this
>>> January.
>>>
>>> As you know, SANOG 25 is taking place from 16-24 January 2015.
>>> The ION Conference will be right in the middle on Sunday, 18
>>> January, from 10:00AM to 4:30PM (IST, or UTC+5:30).
>>>
>>> ION Conferences, hosted by the Internet Society, bring network
>>> engineers and leading industry experts together to discuss
>>> emerging technologies including IPv6, DNSSEC, and more. Early
>>> adopters provide valuable insight into their own deployment
>>> experiences and bring participants up to speed on new standards
>>> emerging from the IETF <http://www.ietf.org/>.
>>>
>>> You can learn more about ION Sri Lanka, including what's on the
>>> agenda and who will be speaking, here: http://
>>> <http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/srilanka2015>
>>> www.internetsociety.org
>>> <http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/srilanka2015>
>>> /deploy360/ion/srilanka2015
>>> <http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/srilanka2015>/
>>>
>>> ION Sri Lanka is free to attend! You can register for the ION
>>> through the same system used for all of the SANOG 25 events:
>>> https://apnic.ungerboeck.com/prod/emc00/register.aspx?OrgCode=10&EvtID=5994&AppCode=REG.

Look for the check box at the bottom of the "Registration Type" page. =)