[SANOG] Invitation to ION Sri Lanka - Collocated with SANOG 25

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 18:14:20 UTC 2015

Last note about the ION: =)

Thanks to Afilias, LEARN, SANOG, the ISOC Sri Lanka Chapter, all of our
speakers, and everyone who attended! ION Sri Lanka was a great success and
I hope it enhanced the entire SANOG 25 week of activities!

FYI - All of the videos are up from ION Sri Lanka if you didn't get the
chance to attend, or just want to watch again:
http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2015/01/ipv6-dnssec-tls-ietf-video-archives-from-ion-sri-lanka-available/

Cheers,
~Chris

PS - Thanks also for the warm welcome to beautiful Sri Lanka! I hope to
make it back on holiday soon.