[SANOG] Telecom requirements for local Internet access in India and US based Citrix solutions

DurgaPrasad - DatasoftComnet dp at datasoftcomnet.com
Tue Feb 10 17:13:57 UTC 2015

I am not aware of any rule that mandates the need to provide local internet access if the company policy doesn’t allow that. I have lot of customers who provide no internet access at all.

If the senior managers do need internet, they can use their laptops to browse by minimising the RDP screen. (at least that is what they do when the remote US side does not allow them to browse through the tunnel using the remote US gateways).

Also - I am not aware of any rule that mandates that Indian browsing should happen only through Indian gateways. I will find out once more since I might have missed it.

Regards

Durga Prasad

+919849111010