[SANOG] APNIC By-law Reform Resolutions PASSED

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.dev
Sat Sep 16 04:39:44 UTC 2023

Hi Suresh,

Fortunately, I believe the wider community has been able to read between the lines and understand what could have happened if these did not pass, and were able to prevent it from happening. The community has trust and faith in the current system and only ever intends to further strengthen and protect APNIC, the EC and the wider community. All members should be proud of this historic achievement.

Hi Gaurav,

I couldn’t have said it any better myself. The community has the utmost trust and faith, and I believe this was demonstrated through the significant percentage of votes in favour for all 5 resolutions (in wanting to protect what the community has built over the last 3 decades).

This is by no means the end of our work; if anything it is just the beginning. We all must continue moving forward, doing what we do and further continuing to protect the internet.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker

Sent from my iPhone