[SANOG] Reminder: SANOG 40 Peering Personals

Philip Smith pfsinoz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 06:33:04 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

While the call for presentations for SANOG 40 has now closed, we still
have space available in the schedule for Peering Personals.

If you are attending SANOG 40 in Colombo on 16th October, then please
consider submitting a Peering Personal for your network.

The template to use for your SANOG 40 Peering Personal is here:

   https://sanog.org/resources/peering-personals-template-sanog.pptx

and it has also an explanation of what a Peering Personal is (if you
don't know), and what you need to submit. (In short, it is a one slide
description of your PeeringDB entry - https://peeringdb.com).

The SANOG PC meets for the final time tomorrow, and we should be able to
publish the full agenda for the conference day (October 16) the day
after the meeting concludes.

Thanks!

philip
-for the SANOG 40 PC-