[SANOG] SANOG 39 programme published

Philip Smith pfsinoz at gmail.com
Mon May 1 21:24:15 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Several of you have been asking how to submit a Peering Personal for
SANOG 39.

Please use the template here:

   http://apia.org/docs/peering-personals-template-sanog.pptx

choosing the appropriate category for your organisation.

And then submit *one* slide for your organisation via the SANOG paper
review system:

   https://papers.sanog.org/user/login.php?event=173

selecting the Peering Personals option.

The Peering Personals will be consolidated into one slide deck on the
evening of Monday 8th May (the submission deadline) and will be
presented by each representative during the Peering Personals session at
the SANOG 39 Conference on Tuesday 9th May.

Thanks!

philip