[SANOG] APNIC EC Voting

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Feb 16 08:38:39 UTC 2023

Applause

--srs
________________________________
From: sanog <sanog-bounces at sanog.org> on behalf of M Saeed via sanog <sanog at sanog.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2023 11:55:28 AM
To: apnic-talk at lists.apnic.net <apnic-talk at lists.apnic.net>
Cc: sanog at sanog.org <sanog at sanog.org>
Subject: [SANOG] APNIC EC Voting

Hi Everyone,
Since NRS is so much interested in seeing the screenshot of our voting confirmation so here it is.

in case you can't see the attachment. My small number of votes went to.

Kenny Huang
Roopinder Singh
Anlei Hu
Yoshinobo Matsuzki

I know 2 of these people personally and they have done more for my community and country in last 10 years than all other candidates. Just remember one thing before you vote, DO NOT VOTE FOR NRS candidates. those organisation and people supporting NRS candidates and their business partners we see you.. we see all of you and your companies.

[unnamed.png]

M. Saeed.
Wsalam