[SANOG] SANOG 38 PC call for volunteers

Muhammad Yasir Shamim muhammadyasirshamim at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:32:09 UTC 2022

Hi Philip,

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested in joining back the PC team which I was a part of from 2017
- 2019. Though working in Australia full time but still associated with the
Pakistani Community regarding the RPKI and IXP also with the Asia Pacific
Community as APNIC CT and MANRS Fellow participant  this year. I would
definitely like to add value to the SANOG.

Looking forward to working with all the SANOG community experts.

Regards,
Yasir