[SANOG] SANOG - 39

Rupesh Shrestha rupeshbstha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:49:21 UTC 2022

Dear SANOG Community,
As you might already know and marked your calendars, SANOG-39 will be held
in Bangladesh from 9th to 13th May 2023. This will be hosted by ISPAB and
supported by bdNOG in Bangladesh. We hope to meet most of you there and
make it a grand success. We will soon be circulating call for paper,
fellowship call and registration. Keep checking this mailing list and our
facebook page too

As announced last month, the SANOG events cycle has been changed from 2023
onwards and will be held twice a year in "April/May" and "Oct/November".
This change will help avoid rainy Monsoon, cold weather and holiday season
in some countries as well as conflict with many other International events.
We would like to request all SANOG Community along with our supporting
partners' attention to this change and hope for the continued support of
SANOG in coming days too.

We would also like to request and encourage more technical presentations
for SANOG events and would like to ask more volunteers from the community
to be more active in our mailing list and to be part of SANOG in our
committees and to assist as instructors.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Regards,
Rupesh Shrestha
Chair, SANOG.