[SANOG] Bhutan NOG in October
toebinoz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 06:19:13 UTC 2021
The 8th btNOG takes place in October this year. Please support the Internet operations community in Bhutan by considering offering a presentation, as per the CfP below.
btNOG-8: Call for Papers
The following is an open call for presentations for the conference sessions for the 8th Bhutan Network Operators Group (btNOG) being hosted as on online event on 20th and 21st October 2021.
Important dates regarding the Call for Papers:
Call for Presentations Opens 11th September 2021
Final Deadline for Submissions 9th October 2021
Final Programme Published 15th October 2021
The btNOG-8 is a 2-days event that includes tutorials on Day-1, followed by technical sessions and a panel discussion on Day-2. You are invited to propose conference talks and panel discussion topics that you think are relevant to the Internet operational and research community.
Note: Any marketing, sales and vendor proprietary content in presentation is against the spirit of btNOG and it is strictly prohibited.
The topics given below are not exclusive. Presentations are expected to be no more than 25 minutes long and with suitable technical content.
· Network Operations
· IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
· Data Center Technologies, Virtualisation
· COVID-19 related network challenges – network scaling, performance, teleworking, online/distance learning, security
· Access and transport networks including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
· Network security issues and BCPs
· SDN, NFV, and network automation
· Content & service delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming)
· DNS / DNSSEC and RPKI
· ccTLDs, gTLDs, IDNs
· IXPs and Peering
· Internet of Things (IoT) architectures, standards, services, security, addressability, and manageability
· Open source tools and practices
· Power System design
· Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you want to share with the community
Draft slides MUST be provided with submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
The submission link is here <https://submission.apnic.net/user/login.php?event=141>
All draft slides submitted for PC review must be in PDF or PPT format only.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the btNOG Program Committee by email <mailto:btnog-pc at nog.bt>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sanog