[SANOG] SANOG 37 - FINAL call for content

Philip Smith pfsinoz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 06:42:58 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

The final deadline for presentation proposals for SANOG 37 is rapidly
approaching. The last PC meeting will be early on Monday 5th July, so if
you were intending to submit content, we need the proposals by the end
of this week.

Please submit presentation proposals, including final slides, no later
than this coming Friday 2nd July. The SANOG 37 paper submission system
is here:

   https://papers.sanog.org/user/index.php?event=133

If you are planning to participate in the SANOG 37 virtual event, please
register via the links on the SANOG 37 website:

   https://sanog.org/sanog37/

We hope to publish a draft programme in the coming days, and the final
programme will be published after the PC meeting next Monday.

Thank you!

Philip/Thilina/Simon
SANOG 37 PC Chairs