[SANOG] MANRS Tech Talk with Tashi Phuntsho (APNIC)

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:29:23 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Please join me and Tashi where we will be candidly sharing our experiences
of 2020 in terms of Capacity Building and Community Engagement. Luckily
some of us were able to meet during APRICOT 2020 but after that all events
were virtual and we all had to adjust accordingly. Seems like most part of
2021 is not going to be any different.

We would like to hear from you as well, If you have any questions you want
us to discuss, please send it over.

======
Topic: Lessons Learned in Capacity Building and Community Engagement in
2020.
Guest: Tashi Phuntsho  - APNIC Training Team
When: Feb 10, 2021 08:00 AM Universal Time UTC
(1pm Karachi, 1:30pm Delhi, 4pm Singapore, 7pm Sydney)

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://isoc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UD1eGkwrRI6IiOkXCabkEQ

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
======

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui