[SANOG] Join the APNIC SIG Guidelines Review Report Discussion

Srinivas (Sunny) Chendi sunny at apnic.net
Mon Nov 30 03:32:09 UTC 2020

[On behalf of APNIC SIG Chairs]

Dear Colleagues,

With SIG discussions remaining online-only for the foreseeable future,
we believe there is a need to provide additional opportunities for the
community to discuss SIG matters (in addition to the mailing list)
ahead of APNIC 51.

In particular, the SIG Guidelines Review Report contains important
recommendations for community discussion.

We invite you to attend an online joint sitting of the APNIC SIGs for a
community consultation on this topic.

     SIG Guidelines Review Report Discussion