[SANOG] tutorials for SANOG 36 ?

Philip Smith pfsinoz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:15:55 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

As we are preparing for SANOG 36, which will take place on-line and in
Kathmandu, Nepal, on the week of 18th January 2021, the PC Chairs would
like get some idea from the community which tutorials would be of
greatest relevance and usefulness right now.

If there are sufficient requests for particular topics, the PC will
invite guest presenters to provide instruction on those.

This is of course in addition to our normal call for presentations which
is going to be emailed out shortly.

If you'd like to see a specific tutorial topic, please reply *off-list*
to the pc-chairs (the reply-to in this email) so that we can get some
idea of the interest.

Thanks!

philip
(for the SANOG 36 PC Chairs)