[SANOG] Register for Connections 2020 [Dec 7-11, 2020]

Dhruv Dhody dd at dhruvdhody.com
Mon Dec 7 05:40:22 UTC 2020

A reminder that Connections2020 starts today! You can still register for
the event HERE <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_JDW3wBHjQzKffziRdtfPrA>
.
Poster for the event: HERE
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SLDiYgrFI2RDLw2NNA7OVkPt-C_ytSK7/view?usp=sharing>

Registration & all other details on our website:
https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/

See you there!

Thanks!
Dhruv & Nalini