[SANOG] RFCsWeLove Meetup Friday 28th August

Dhruv Dhody dd at dhruvdhody.com
Tue Aug 18 16:59:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

I hope the following event would be of interest to some of you.

IIESoc runs a meetup called RFCsWeLove (
https://www.iiesoc.in/rfcswelove ). The next edition is scheduled for
Friday 28th August 2020 at 18:30 IST.

We have a great set of speakers from India and diaspora to deep dive
into some of the presentations from the recent IETF 108.

Agenda:
Seamless Segment Routing (SR) by Shraddha Hegde.
NeST: Network Stack Tester by Mohit P. Tahiliani
IETF's view of network slicing by Kiran Makhijani

Details:
https://www.iiesoc.in/post/rfcs-we-love-aug-2020

Register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__UEbNUWZRFeW8QH1ur7E4w

Hope to see you there!

For those interested in the IETF community in India, we have a mailing
list - https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/Ietf-community-india

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc