[SANOG] 10 million concurrent viewers...

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Mon Jun 18 17:39:05 UTC 2018

Hi Simon

That does sound great. Would be good to see someone from them talk about it
though I personally do not know anyone from Hotstar. I will check with my
contacts and friends to see if anyone knows.
If anyone on the list knows them, please do come forward and let us know.

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com