[SANOG] 10 million concurrent viewers...

Simon Sohel Baroi / Global Business / 01847102243 / simon.baroi at fiberathome.net
Mon Jun 18 06:42:44 UTC 2018

Hi Anurag,

10 Million users for Indian Content is not a big number for South Asia. I
guess you forgot, that in Bangladesh & Nepal Hindi Content is very popular.
There are all new bengali movies in their list. Please count these two
countries also.

But, yes I really want to know the numbers and the delivery system.

I want to give a proposal, why don't you talk to HOT Star guys and try to
bring them to SANOG32. It will be a very good interesting technical and
business presentation.
If they don't come, on behalf of HOT Star you should do the presentation.
It will be interesting. 8-)

- regards

SIMON.

--
*Simon Sohel Baroi  *|  AGM  |  International Gateway and Cable  |
Cell : +880-181-7022207  |  Desk : +880-9666776677 Ext-1702  |

* Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. Respect. It's the little things that really can
make a difference. *