[SANOG] APRICOT 2018

Philip Smith pfsinoz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 05:14:47 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I'd like to remind you of a few things APRICOT related as we are gearing
up for next February's event in Kathmandu.

The Call for Presentations has been issued a few days ago - if you are
planning to attend APRICOT and are interested in presenting, you can see
more at the CfP here:

  https://2018.apricot.net/program/call-for-papers/

The Fellowship programme is under way, and the fellowship awards for
APRICOT this time are focused more on South and South East Asia,
especially for female network engineers and operators, and for those
from rural parts of the region. Application deadline is on 30th October
at 17:00 Singapore time. More about the fellowship is here:

  https://2018.apricot.net/fellowship/overview/

And if neither are of interest, but you are planning to come to APRICOT
2018, please register now, and certainly by the end of November if you
want to take advantage of a fantastic early bird registration offer:

  https://2018.apricot.net/register/

Note that APRICOT 2018 incorporates SANOG 31, and the Programme and
Fellowship committees of APRICOT have included colleagues from the
respective SANOG committees. This is a great opportunity for members of
the SANOG community, and we hope to see a greater than usual number of
presentations and presenters from the SANOG region. :-)

Best wishes!

philip