[SANOG] IPv6 deployment survey - please participate and disseminate

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sun Jul 30 19:52:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I’ve been running a survey for about 15 months, regarding the way IPv6 is being deployed for residential customers.

I will be presenting an updated version of the survey results in the next APNIC 44 (https://conference.apnic.net/44/), to be held in Taichung next 7-14 September.

As the IPv6 deployment is still ongoing in many countries, it will be interesting to gather new responses for the survey, in order to have as much accurate as possible data.

So please, take the survey, is just a couple of minutes, and forward this email to other colleagues, mail exploders for NOGs and others, so we can increase the dissemination as much as possible. We are lacking responses from many countries in AP region, specially India and South Korea.

The survey is available in several languages:

English:
http://survey.consulintel.es/index.php/175122?lang=en

Chinese:
http://survey.consulintel.es/index.php/175122?lang=zh-Hans