[SANOG] Survey on the operators' perspective on security misconfigurations

Constanze Dietrich constanze.die at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:58:20 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

As part of my master thesis, we are looking into the topic of security misconfigurations. We want to better understand why they occur and how the operations community perceives them.

If you're hooked already, please participate in our research by filling out our survey on your experiences. Every input on that topic is valuable and it only takes about 10 to 20 minutes, depending on whether you're up for more detailed answers:

https://goo.gl/forms/D3KYIOW91QSbjXQy1

For further detail on the study read the article on RIPE Labs:

On the Operators' Perspective on Security Misconfigurations ㄧ The Survey

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/constanze_dietrich/on-the-operators-perspective-on-security-misconfigurations-the-survey

Thanks in advance and have a nice day! :)

Kind regards,
Constanze Dietrich