[SANOG] Possible Paid Gig - Seeking expert in MPLS

Vinayak Hegde vinayakh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:34:05 UTC 2017

Hi SANOGer,

One of my friends reached out to me for help on a new product
(router) they are building. I am quoting the mail below. Please reach
out directly to the mail address mentioned at the end .

== Begin Quote ==

Am looking for Expert in MPLS to give us input on the new aggregation
router we are launching in mpls market.

The ideal profile will be

someone who had worked in implementing a MPLS topology for a telco.
Who has integrated mpls support in router or worked on mpls router

I am looking for on call discussion to validate the out topology. We
are open to consulting based engagement if the amount of work involved
is significant.

thanks
Sriram
"Sriramkumar Vh" <sriram at zifilink.com>