[SANOG] 10Gig switches in India

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+sanog at v4now.com
Sun Jul 3 02:48:30 UTC 2016

You guys looked at the Open Networking ONIE kit?

Here is my recent talk about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRqSvsPC2Q

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker*
*v4Now - *an eintellego Networks service
skeeve at v4now.com ; www.v4now.com

facebook.com/v4now ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com ; Keybase:
https://keybase.io/skeeve

IP Address Brokering - Introducing sellers and buyers