[SANOG] Thank You & Welcome New SANOG Chair

Tshering NORBU norbu at tsheringnorbu.com
Sun Jan 31 08:59:08 UTC 2016

Dear SANOG Community,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone of you who are directly/indirectly involved in the SANOG and its community for the unwavering support you have extended to me and the SANOG while I was chairing the SANOG. It’s been a great personal learning for me, a lot more than the contribution I could make to SANOG. As I step down from its Chairmanship, please join me in welcoming the new Chair, Mr. Gazi Zehadul Kabir (known to all of us as Kabir) who will assume the responsibilities of the Chair with immediate effect.

I have absolute confidence and optimism that Kabir will excel in taking SANOG forward to the new heights. I remain very certain that your support to SANOG will continue only growing.

My best wishes go out to Kabiir and SANOG community in which I shall always remain a part of it.

Thanking everyone,

Sincerely,

NORBU
(Bhutan)