[SANOG] Fellowship to the IETF (For Indian Citizens)
vinayakh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:36:20 UTC 2016
CDAC / Dept of IT (Govt of India) is sponsoring Fellowships to the
IETF. This is open to all Indian Citizens. I thought that there might
be quite a few people interested in IETF work so am posting it here.
Please apply for the Fellowship to the IETF at http://iiref.in/fellowship
Criterion for application
- IIREF provides fellowship to attend IETF events. Intended applicants
are requested to follow this sections and register. IIREF is providing
fellowship for IETF96.
- IIREF invites applications from qualified internet professionals
from Academia, Industries, Research labs for participation in upcoming
- Applicant should be an Indian national and should be above 18 years of age.
- Prior contributions to IETF working groups or mailing lists will be
an added advantage.
- Regular technical contributions to IIREF will be an additional advantage.
Terms and Conditions:
- The decision of the judges or panel or committee will be final.
- C-DAC will reimburse only low cost airfare ( Air India will be the
preferred choice wherever available) to the event location via optimal
- Registration fee for attending IETF meeting will be paid or
reimbursed by C-DAC.
- Food and Lodging Expenses will be reimbursed as per norms.
- The selected candidate, upon acceptance of fellowship, have to sign
a legal document.
- The fellow has to attend the full program throughout the schedule.
- A report and feedback has to be submitted by the fellow after the
event as per the template.
- The fellow has to attend the following mandatory sessions:
* Newcomers orientation and training (if the fellow is a newcomer)
* Any relevant tutorials
* Technical and Administrative plenaries
Upon returning from the program, the fellow have to submit give a
presentation at select forums as requested by IIREF.
Above mentioned conditions are subjected to change from time to time.
A panel of experts will examine the applications and short-list the candidates.
The Panelist/Head of the panel may contact each of the short-listed
candidate through email/phone for further processing.
If required candidate may have to appear for a face to face interview.
Selected candidate will be intimated through email.
Last Date for application is 30th April, 2016
More information about the sanog