[SANOG] Telecom requirements for local Internet access in India and US based Citrix solutions

dp at datasoftcomnet.com dp at datasoftcomnet.com
Tue Feb 10 01:50:37 UTC 2015

Hello Stefan,
I  can help you on the technical advice.
Many of our clients access servers in the US on a continuous basis. You get excellent bandwidth and uptime in India, particularly in the cities.
However I did not understand the India-US-india round trip part.

Regards DP
9849111010.

Sent from my phone. Please excuse brevity and typos if any.

-------- Original message 9/02/2015 23:57 (GMT+05:30)