[SANOG] Prayers for Nepal

Steve Gibbard scg at gibbard.org
Sat Apr 25 14:29:10 UTC 2015

I see from our ticket system that Deepak Shrestha from Subisu replied to a ticket saying that he and his staff are ok.

Lots of circuits into Nepal from India are down, not surprisingly.

Is there anything those of us outside the region can do to help, beyond donations to the usual charities?

-Steve

Steve Gibbard
+1 415 717-7842