[SANOG] How to get off the Bogon IP list or get an incorrectly advertised BGP announcement fixed

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Mon Feb 17 14:19:28 UTC 2014

Tarun,

If you are using prefix in India, likely your upstream would be taking
further upstream from Cogent and so you can push this via them else for
upstream like Tata, they peer with Cogent as you know and you can further
push via them.

In my experience most of Western telcos don't entertain requests from
networks which are not their direct clients, but would be curious to know
your experiences.

Also, as someone suggested already - NANOG mailing list is also a very good
place for posting (along with prefix).

Hope this will help.

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com

Linkedin <http://in.linkedin.com/in/anuragbhatia21> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/anurag_bhatia>
Skype: anuragbhatia.com

PGP Key Fingerprint: 3115 677D 2E94 B696 651B 870C C06D D524 245E 58E2