[SANOG] Invitation for Datacenter Visit

Rahul G. Burra rahul.g at ctrls.in
Wed Aug 7 03:25:13 UTC 2013

Dear All,

We are excited to meet you all and be a part of SANOG 22.  As a token of our appreciation to the community's efforts, we would like to invite you all, today after the Tutorial sessions, to have a look at our CtrlS Data Center in Navi Mumbai,.

Transportation facilities to be taken care of by CtrlS, both to and fro, from Trident and Food  and Drinks will be served..

Requesting you to please convey your acceptance and RSVP before 14:40 today so we can make the required arrangements.
We will gather at 18:30 at the lobby in Trident for transportation to the CtrlS Datacenter.

About CtrlS Datacenters Ltd.

Incorporated in 2007, CtrlS offerings comprise of data center infrastructure, disaster recovery, storage, application hosting, backup, hardware, cloud computing, OS layers, network and security solutions. With Asia's largest IV Datacenter to its credit, CtrlS provides unmatched hosting capabilities through enhanced connectivity, multiple redundancies, fault tolerant infrastructure with a guarantee of a 99.995% uptime with penalty backed Service Level Agreement (SLA). CtrlS' state-of-art datacenters across Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi are spread over combined areas of 370,000 sq.ft (appx.). It offers comprehensive range of sophisticated and contemporary for the critical foundation for helping customers gain deep insight into and exceptional control over their complex, mixed IT environments. CtrlS solutions enable customers to support changing business models at the right time, the right place, and from the best sources, and flexibly deliver IT services in the manner that best serves business needs.

Regards,
The CtrlS team
Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and its attachments. Any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of this transmission is prohibited. Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be vouched for following transmission on the Internet.