[SANOG] M3AAWG (www.maawg.org) one day event, Oct 29, Taj Palace, New Delhi

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Sep 26 10:41:01 UTC 2012

Hi all

MAAWG (now M3AAWG) is the Messaging, Malware and Mobile Anti Abuse Working Group

http://www.maawg.org

As you are probably aware, MAAWG members include large ISPs and other
organizations focused on spam, phishing, malware and other forms of abuse
across messaging, ISP, social networks and mobile (3g internet / sms etc)
platforms.

And as you're probably also aware, India routinely figures in various top 3
lists such as "the highest number of virus infected IPs" etc, and many Indian
ISPs and mobile carriers face a lot of problems with spam issues.

So, if you work for an ISP / cellphone carrier / email provider in India (or,
if you can travel to Delhi on october 29), please do come over to the Taj
Palace hotel.  Please let me know who you work for (email me from your work
address) and I'll get you an invite.

thanks
-srs